2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
I JUST WANT TO PLAY QUIDDITCH AND GO TO TRANSFIGURATION CLASS AND BUY MY SCHOOL BOOKS AND HAVE HOLIDAY FEASTS IN THE GREAT HALL AND TALK TO THE GHOSTS AND GO TO HOGSMEADE AND PRACTICE SPELLS AND BE A WIZARD IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK
all i really want is a cute bad boy who’s kind of an asshole but is really sweet to me and calls me babe and lets me wear his leather jacket and runs his hands through my hair and make out with me while leaning against his cool car and he gets in fights and his face is bleeding and i help him clean up and then we make out more and in public he puts his hand in my back pocket. i could go on for days
yes i would like to date Dean Winchester too
We have a club. There are tshirts. Membership is free
This one time in 6th grade these three girls would bully me and call me a faggot so instead of just taking it I put cigarettes in all of their purses and went to the counselor fake crying saying I was “worried about my friends dying of cancer” and they all got suspended and two of them got pulled out of the school by their moms
Yo Mexico, you guys can like totally have Texas back if you want.
Look everyone I’m not happy about this bill being (maybe) passed either, but might I remind you that Texas is not the first, but the 5th state to pass this kind of law and for that matter Wendy Davis is also a…